Monday, September 3, 2007

..other starter sessions...

Learning procedure No II....buy a ready to make pack..(I choose a Bhel-Puri mix), read the instructions carefully...and just obey !!!!....that's absolutely easy work, isn't it...and trust me, I didn't feel the least ashamed, when I served it to few guests who had come home then, who commented that it tasted really great, asked me for its recipie..and smart me, (who had begged my husband not to tell them the truth)..with a "nothing official about it" kind of look on my face, listed out the names of few ingredients which lay directly in the plate in front of them....Inshallah, one day, I will prepare it myself !!!!


The next easiest thing that any new starter to cooking goes out, is nothing but....Noodles...way to easy...and the term PCC takes me back to me engineering classroom, remembering of Plain Cement Concrete, while this one stands for Peas-Corn-Chicken Noodle!!!..my husband who is also a Civil Engineer, could do nothing but grin, at the name of it !!!



Did I forget to mention, my kid's name is Shayne..Shayne Mario Santhosh....or SMS in short!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 3, 2007

..other starter sessions...

Learning procedure No II....buy a ready to make pack..(I choose a Bhel-Puri mix), read the instructions carefully...and just obey !!!!....that's absolutely easy work, isn't it...and trust me, I didn't feel the least ashamed, when I served it to few guests who had come home then, who commented that it tasted really great, asked me for its recipie..and smart me, (who had begged my husband not to tell them the truth)..with a "nothing official about it" kind of look on my face, listed out the names of few ingredients which lay directly in the plate in front of them....Inshallah, one day, I will prepare it myself !!!!


The next easiest thing that any new starter to cooking goes out, is nothing but....Noodles...way to easy...and the term PCC takes me back to me engineering classroom, remembering of Plain Cement Concrete, while this one stands for Peas-Corn-Chicken Noodle!!!..my husband who is also a Civil Engineer, could do nothing but grin, at the name of it !!!



Did I forget to mention, my kid's name is Shayne..Shayne Mario Santhosh....or SMS in short!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment