Monday, September 3, 2007

Hidden interests....




My initial five months in Kuwait was entirely dedicated to my "Apprenticeship" (as what Santho used to say) in home making, cooking and everything related to it...and gradually, happened to get more interested in making new dishes and snacks for him, while he comes back from work. Shayne was less than one year old then, so I used to lay him on a mat on the kitchen floor, so as to not to lose sight of him, and even if I do, I knew exactly where he would be....right amongst the utensils, inside the cabinet !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 3, 2007

Hidden interests....




My initial five months in Kuwait was entirely dedicated to my "Apprenticeship" (as what Santho used to say) in home making, cooking and everything related to it...and gradually, happened to get more interested in making new dishes and snacks for him, while he comes back from work. Shayne was less than one year old then, so I used to lay him on a mat on the kitchen floor, so as to not to lose sight of him, and even if I do, I knew exactly where he would be....right amongst the utensils, inside the cabinet !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment