Monday, September 3, 2007

My first ever snap of an eatable..(taken in Sept '06)


My interest in photography, which was initially restricted to my kid, later then started to spread around, and finally my cam reached the kitchen too....and it all began with this snap...which I know, even without anyone mentioning it to me...is way sooo ugly....but yet, liked the way it tasted....well, this "it" is my ever first Croissant Sandwich....trust me, I felt so pleased with myself for coming up with something different to sandwich an omlet and few this and that which i happen to lay my hands on, apart from stuffings them in a regular bread-slice or a bun....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, September 3, 2007

My first ever snap of an eatable..(taken in Sept '06)


My interest in photography, which was initially restricted to my kid, later then started to spread around, and finally my cam reached the kitchen too....and it all began with this snap...which I know, even without anyone mentioning it to me...is way sooo ugly....but yet, liked the way it tasted....well, this "it" is my ever first Croissant Sandwich....trust me, I felt so pleased with myself for coming up with something different to sandwich an omlet and few this and that which i happen to lay my hands on, apart from stuffings them in a regular bread-slice or a bun....

No comments:

Post a Comment