Wohoo !!! 3 awards in a week.
Am I not really glad. Chitz of Indulge, Priya of Yummy Foods and Pavithra of Potpourri has passed me over the Leibester Award.
Thanks very much ladies. All three of them are the proud writers of their lovely blog featuring some really catchy recipes and Pavithra...I really enjoy reading your posts. Almost everything under the sun is featured there!
over to the award.....
The name of this award comes from a German word “Liebster” which means 'Favorite'. Hence, this award is the "Favorite Blog Award"
There are certain rules for this award:
Write random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given by the person nominated you.
Fabricate 11 new questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and mention them in your post.
Tell the person who nominated you, along with the people whom you have nominated.11 random facts about me
1. I have been anticipating to be on a diet and lose weight but end up with a platter of biriyani and finish it full. Am a biriyani freak, got to admit.
2. The one thing that i keep telling my kids the most is to stop
shouting....keep quiet, but while all are off to school, i dread the silence and wait for them to be back.
3. I love listening to music, listen to others sing..but just cant sing one line perfect to tune.
4. Am an optimist, loves to take thing as it comes.
5. I love to go for walks pushing the pram with one of our little ones in.
6. I enjoy "ART" of any forms - be it in crafts, paintings, food...and its kind of respect that if feel towards the artist.
7. Would have loved to be an architect or interior designer but ended up as a civil engineer.
8.I always tell my husband that my dream job destination is "Bollywood" or dont mind "Hollywood" either..but...dont get me wrong..not as any actor....rather, as a part of the movie set design team..preferably working under Speilberg or James Cameron ( !!! )..well...u can dream, cant you...no limits there!
9. I cherish cooking, and making it creative and just cant keep wondering, how in the world do the other bloggers come up with such lovely setup for the clicks. I am blank zero in doing a proper presentation most of the time.
10. My worst part is the "starting trouble". Needs some real motivation to get going with something new..but once on, i will be really into it.
11. I intent to attent some professional cookery classes next time i go down to kerala for vacation...esp on fondants, gum paste . Love the edible creativeness it brings to life.
Here are the answers to the 11 questions i have been asked. But as with the 3 awards, i cant be answering all 33 questions. So, will very well stick on the the first person who awarded me - Chitz. So, off to your questions Chitz.
1. If you were allowed to change something about yourselves, what would that be?
My hair. Its curly and absolutely disobedient. My husand and our elder son has such lovely straight hair and i keep envying them.
2. Your favorite time pass other than cooking
Browsing the net for recipes and saving them for future trials...(might be a 1 in 50 will be tried)
3. According to you which is most important in a blog - presentation, recipe or pictures?
Firstly, presentation coz at first place what catches your attention is the presentation. A beautiful picture holds the viewers who then gets interested in the recipe.
4.Your ultimate dream
Lose about 15 kilos of fat....the pen-ultimate dream !
5. Three qualities you would love to see in others
Smiling face, positive attitude and loyalty.
6.One prank that you played on someone
God! cant think of any...seriously..think i need to do something about that asap.
7.Your favorite vacation spot
Places of Buddhist architecture - Tibet, China....
8.Cooking according to you is
9.Who influences you the most? Like you would always listen to what this person says
My father-in-law. A person with soo full of positive energy.
10.Your favorite dessert
It was and still is the simple old fashioned caramel custard.
11.One habit that you cannot change for life
Am a lazy brat. Keep things off for the last moment..would want to change that, but till this moment, haven't.